Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Running Superfans -Driving Range

I love this clip because it combines two of my favorite things--golf and running...(Isaac, thought you'd like this one)


Running Update
Beautiful weather yesterday, temp in the high 60's.....got in a total of 9.5 miles, including 4 after work...the weather is supposed to get windier/chillier/rainier the rest of the week, so I was glad to get the mid-week miles in.....saw my buddy Adam and sounds like there will be a big group of us hitting Spaghetti Warehouse the night before the OKC race in 11 days...wow, 11 days!  I can't wait....

10 comments:

Shannon said...

Your on your way now! Awesome job. Video gave me a chuckle.

Ashley said...

Good luck in OKC!! :)


Nice blog....for a K-State fan. :P ;)

ShutUpandRun said...

Good job getting those miles in!! Good luck in OKC.

RunToTheFinish said...

glad you will have folks to meet up with, that makes it all the more merrier...yes that was a great sentence

Rookie on the Run said...

That video is hilarious! I don't think I'll try that training method, tho.

Sounds like you'll have a great time in OKC!! Mmmmm... pre-race pasta! Perfect! Spaghetti Factory also has the yummiest Mud Pie ever!

IzzyBubbles said...

Fair Weather Runner and I have a HUGE group of people hitting the Spaghetti Factory Sat. night at 7:30!! I bet everyone in there that night is running the marathon or half marathon. It's going to be a great weekend!!

Being Robinson said...

I blog tagged you. You're welcome, sure you been dying for one. LUCKY.

Being Robinson said...

Ohhhh so you ARE in for dinner eh? Better call, how many? Bringing the family?!

TiredMamaRunning said...

You're going to tear it up in OKC!

(think you're going to wear any royal purple to show the Sooner state how it's done? ;) )

SuperDave said...

I wasn't able to pull up the video here at work, but I'll look at it later. Is this the running golf that I've heard about. Where your score is depended on your total time and your score in reference to par?
Running golf! Willie Nelson of all people does it.
I haven't looked at the video yet. I'm probably way off base.
haha