Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ultimate Runner book Winners!

I hope everyone had a great father's day. I had a blast swimming with my boys over the weekend at the local pool. It has been HOT here, and it is supposed to continue to be in the mid to upper 90's all week. Definitely not ideal running weather, unless you run before 8AM or after 9PM, when it is somewhat cool. And I mean just somewhat.

On to the winners:
Lacy at Lacy's
Tim at 26.2 Quest
Tricia at Endurance isn't only Physical
Rebekah at Fair Weather Runner
Evolving Through Running

Congrats to the winners! Please email me your mailing address at ozrunner@cox.net and I'll forward it to Tom and Amy at the Runner's Lounge

4 comments:

Tricia said...

So excited, thanks!

And we've only been running after 9pm here too. WAY too hot!

Leelee said...

It has been in the 100's hear...running has been a real challenge...the temperature rose a lot quicker than I could acclimate...if the summer continues like this, we will need websites for night running gear.....

Julie said...

It sounds like you had a great Father's Day! It is always fun to spend special time with kids. It was 91 degrees here in Minnesota yesterday....ick! I really hope that it gets a little cooler soon:)

Congrats to your winners! Sounds like a cool giveaway!

Lacy said...

Awesome!!! So excited!
I'm the moron who's been running at 9-10:30 AM and nearly melting.