Thursday, July 2, 2009

Mid-Afternoon Distraction...

Family Pictures
This is the coolest...this family takes a picture of themselves once a year for over 30 years...the children are the coolest...check it out here

Speaking of family pictures, check out this cactus family:



You can find more crazy family pictures here, if you're bored.

Other Stuff
I got my Asics Gel Kayanos yesterday, compliments of Happy Runner and Strands, thank you very much! They look awesome, and I can't wait to try them out.
Tall Mom on the Run is having a giveaway for a cool necklace....and also, chicrunner is having a giveaway, check them out.

Still getting up early and doing walk/jogs while my foot heals up. I don't think I'm going to do the 4th of July Firecracker Run as originally planned, but we will be hitting our town's annual 4th of July parade!

5 comments:

Melanie Tait said...

Hey Oz! I loved those pics! I need to send this uber-goofy one of my family years ago at Disneyland - not one of us looks remotely normal. Thanks for brightening my arvo.

ps the Mum in the first lot of photos barely aged for about twenty years. I want to find out which magic juice she was drinking.

ShirleyPerly said...

Great family photos!

I hope those new shoes work for you. I've gotten a couple pairs of free shoes other than Sauconys in the past but will only use them for cross-training or walking. I cannot afford foot problems and so when it comes to running, I stick to only one brand of shoe I can trust. Most of the long-time runners I know are the same way.

Lindsay said...

woo hoo free shoes! hope they work well for you. i like the cactus kid on the left with his hunched shoulders!

Marci said...

Great pics, and congrats on the new shoes. I love Gel Kayano's

Julie D said...

Love the cute photos, and hope the shoes work out!