A few things I think we can learn from this video.
1. One person can start a movement.
2. A movement need not be started by the most skilled member of the movement.
3. When beginning your movement and you look around and no one else is joining the dance, just keep dancing.
4. When the one guy who joins your movement slowly fades away, keep going.
5. Before you know it, the people joining your movement won’t even know you started it.
6. When your movement takes a life of it’s own, just let go. There will be no stopping it.
7. The very people who are staring at you like your nuts as you movement alone, will be the very same people dancing the hardest in the end.
(In fairness, I stole this from another blog, but I thought it was pretty brilliant. When you look at it from a running perspective, there are a lot of people that think we're crazy for running when no one is chasing us. But the movement is there. Keep running friends, keep running.)