Monday, January 17, 2011

Hello Running, It's Me Again....

Dear Running,

I know you won't believe me, but two words have described these last 3 months for me --- BIZ-ZEE.....

I have been super busy with work and the holidays and life in general, and even though I know that is not a good excuse, the truth is that I have not been a runner in almost 3 months.   In fact, I've been pretty lazy and put on a few extra pounds.   The only positive to not running is that I've been able to let my nagging foot injuries have extra time to heal.  

With the new year, I have decided to reintroduce myself.   I've actually run 3 times in the last 10 days.  Not far.  Not fast.  But, it's felt good to get out there and run again.  I hope you can see that I'm trying.    And I hope you'll go easy on me.

Sincerely

Oz Runner