Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Toto's Africa- Choir-ized

I had my first run in 3 weeks this past weekend. I took it very slow, and had mixed results with my foot. Last night I played a little basketball and definitely could feel some pain in my plantar fascia during quick starts and stops......I am going to continue to rest it and focus on other fitness activities, like the elliptical or yoga.

It stinks not having any running to blog about.

But at least K-State knocked off #1 Texas last night. And a lot of my TVshows have started back up---Biggest Loser, 24, Chuck, American Idol ("pants on the ground, pants on the ground"), etc...

And there is always some good 80's music to cheer you up. Like this version of Toto's "Africa" that I ran across.

This is kind of slow at the beginning, and I don't really like choirs, but if you give this video a chance, it's actually pretty cool...


3 comments:

Carly said...

That is one cool choir! Such talent. The beatbox dude had me cracking up though.

ShirleyPerly said...

Boo, I didn't know you were still dealing with PF issues :-(

Have you tried a spin class? The impact is low so folks with joint or foot problems can usually still do them. Be prepared for mega-sweat, though!

Julie D said...

Awesome rendition!!